Raebeam Photography

Athens, Atlanta, & North Georgia wedding photographer

Friday, January 25, 2013

Glamorous Bridal in the Woods

For this shoot, Jessica and her friend Jamie ventured out into the woods with some props! I have known Jessica (the bride) since we worked together some years ago, and I convinced her to let me do a stylized bridal shoot! Her friend Jamie has gorgeous property, and she stepped in to let me take some photos too! She looks a bit like Alice in Wonderland! This was a TON of fun to shoot, and a new attempt at different lighting methods for me that came out a lot better than I anticipated! Because of the two different ladies and personalities, this is almost like two shoots in one. My "Alice" shots are a bit more dramatic and serious, where Jessica's "Bride" is a more refined, and softer.
Enjoy!





























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright of Raebeam Photography. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Raebeam Photography, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena