Raebeam Photography

Athens, Atlanta, & North Georgia wedding photographer

Monday, May 20, 2013

Botanical Gardens Bridal - Jenna

Meet the new Jenna Butler! I know Jenna from school,and I was so thrilled when she asked me if I would be interested in taking her Bridal pictures. We got to go to the Athens Botanical Gardens and it was a huge risk for her to come out on a day where the rain was just begging to come down! But it held out and she looked so beautiful. I have been waiting to put these out since the beginning of the month, but had to wait until she actually tied the knot so her fiance wouldn't get a sneak peak! Congratulations Jenna & Grant!



 




 
 






 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright of Raebeam Photography. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Raebeam Photography, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena